[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] 6 gear 020 and misc. bs

i've wondered about that spam thing too, i don't know
why that happens.  wow, i would love a 5th gear even,
0.71 is a great 5th ratio.  i've not seen a higher
one, or is it a lower on??  i mean a number less than
0.71.  which would be higher, oddly, i guess... it's
late, and my meds have yet to kick in!  haha.

http://theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/Pages/CAAB0124.htm