To the fella with the answer about the inner fender reinf. for theMk1s...

Could you get a copy of that article you sited?  I would like to read though
it, esp. about how it says to reinforce the A-arms...  More than likely the
whole article will prove interesting...  I am fairly certain we could find
someone on here to host it for future inquiries, if not on the scirocco
server...

I would be happy to pay for your time/trouble/shipping if you could send me a
copy...

Thanks very much,

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen