Front inner fender brace.. got it? ** Early Mk1 owners **

I had a chance to check my 75 today, and it DOES have the brace.  Looks
like it's always been there too...  I bought it from the original owner,
so I could ask him if he opted for it as a dealer option...

When I pick up the 77 next week, I'll get back to the list whether or
not it's got one as well...  Any other early Mk1 owners have some input?

Mark.
75
77
80 S