Thanks Jeff!/Helpful List

As most of you probably know, the Scirocco I bought from Jeff went up in
smoke. Talk about gone in 60 seconds! There was nothing anyone could have
done to prevent what happened. I know that Jeff was hurt just as much as
myself to know the fate of that car. Jeff had already helped me out so much
with getting that car, giving me extra parts, paperwork, making sure I had
proper directions, helping me when I screwed up the proper directions, and
just being a great guy to hang out and do business with. When Jeff learned
what had happened, he asked if I was okay and if anyone was hurt. Upon
finding out that my insurance would not pay for a dime of my loss (not even
$125 for towing!!), Jeff offered to reimburse me for half of the amount I
bought the car for. That helped me more than I could imagine. I am so
thankful for being an active member of this list and knowing that there are
awesome people on here as well. We can all benefit from having Jeff as a
member of our group. I am glad and greatful Jeff likes Sciroccos and not
Civics!

He is a true gentleman and a scholar. Thanks, Jeff, for everything!

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)