16in BBS's Will they Fit????

I picked up a set of 16in X 7.5in Rims the other day for $500. I would like
to put the on the roc but I'm not sure their going to fit because my car is
pretty low (Bilstien HD's with Autotech shocks).  I was planning to use 205
40's.  If they don't fit I'm not to worried because I'm sure I'll get my
money back for these rims. Either way I'm looking fo someone elses opinion,
any input would be great. -Thanks

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx