The Carnage (was: Thanks Jeff!/Helpful List)

Holy *#@&$^!

Wow dude, that is totally depressing!

A: Glad everyone was fine

B: Jeff, you are one SERIOUS stand up guy!  Thanks again for the
company/help when I was out getting my wolfie.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)