Small victories, observations and Mk1 rear disk upgrade q's

#1 requires a bit of clearance grinding on the rear beam gussets, but
not much.  Does #2 also?  Just curious.

In addition to the master/booster/prop valves and parking brake
cables, I had to buy and bend one hard line (driver front) because the
original was a bit too short.  The other three lines worked with the
help of a cheap brake line bender tool from a FLAPS.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9