  From: Martin Rodriguez- CJS/ELP
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 4:45 PM
  Subject: SOT.....Texas New License Plate Law

  MessageHi All
  this was forwarded to me this morning... as you all know i drive my rocco on
  the both sides of the Rio Grande ...

  A new law was passed on September 1st that it is illegal to have a bracket
  around your license plate.
  Brackets such as; dealership, sports team, college alumni.  No brackets are
  allowed of any sort!
  If a police officer pulls you over for having a bracket around your license
  plate it is a $200 fine.  Yes $200...thanks for the notice!
  Marvin Zindler had a special report on this last night.  People are being
  pulled over and given tickets that had no idea about this new law.
  Pass this message on to co-workers, friends and family.

  http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/90903_local_plates.html

  cheers

  Martin Rodriguez
  85 Wolfsburg