MkI floorpan Q

The floorpan in the MkI has some holes in it so I am going to replace it.
Since the MkI and MkII are both A1 chassis I am assuming the floorpans
are identical.  Any reason for this not to be true?  Secondly anyone know
where floorpans are available?  Does the Cabby(especially the later ones-
closer to '93) have the same pans?  I figure if they didn't change something
on the pans due to the reinforcement for being a convertible then they may
be easier to aquire having been made more recently than anything else on
the A1 chassis.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe