Now PLates, was He was ahead of his time

I've got a nice Maine plate for Klaus , I use it when I think of it at the
track, less likley to attract the interest of my insurance company, etc. It
matches Kolibri green quite nicely.

Rocco content: Hunkering down for the hurricane, such as it will be here,
only one Rocco is inside, the kid has messed up all the other existing
space, and the new building is supposed to get concrete tomorrow, I'm not
holding my breath on that though. Guess which car is inside? (Obvious
answer? the one that leaks)

Hope you all escaped flooding and whatnot.

Cathy