SOT.....Texas New License Plate Law

MessageHi All
this was forwarded to me this morning... as you all know i drive my rocco on
the both sides of the Rio Grande ...

A new law was passed on September 1st that it is illegal to have a bracket
around your license plate.
Brackets such as; dealership, sports team, college alumni.  No brackets are
allowed of any sort!
If a police officer pulls you over for having a bracket around your license
plate it is a $200 fine.  Yes $200...thanks for the notice!
Marvin Zindler had a special report on this last night.  People are being
pulled over and given tickets that had no idea about this new law.
Pass this message on to co-workers, friends and family.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/90903_local_plates.html

cheers

Martin Rodriguez
85 Wolfsburg