I hate miceses to pieces!

I was collecting all the stuff around the yard I didn't' want to blow
away tonight.  We will be getting the tail end of the hurricane after
midnight tonight which includes a lot of wind and rain.  I decided to
see if the plastic rain cover was properly protecting the ECU on the
'2.0l parts' Passat and what jumps out at me?  Two mice!  I had
disturbed their new nest (made out of some insulation from the car)
right next to the rain tray.  Well the nest is out of the car, the mice
are out of the car (for now) and the cats are out on patrol.  If they
don't' come back with something they can spend the hurricane with the
mice!  Just kidding, the cat are in, I don't' want PETA after me.
Rick Kellner.