My take - Cincy 2k3

At 02:26 PM 6/10/2003, Allyn wrote:
> > It
> > was also suggested to just not do any more video.  We'll
> > see, it's up to you guys really!
>
>what??? no videos??? aww, c'mon, i've been putting together this kick-ass
>time lapse vid of the twin being built. please tell me it isnt all-for-not.

I'm all for videos again next year, but I'd rather not do them again.
Regrettably we couldn't see Anson's video because his CD had become
saturated with dew and was unreadable.

I gathered 3.5GB of videos to show that night, and I heard a lot of
laughing.  Then I heard a lot of complaints.  You all are a tough crowd to
please...
I pass on the torch to the next brave/insane soul to tackle the Scirocco
masses. :-)

Jason