Dude in the Postal Truck / Newbie Here

Armand,
         He was being a smartass.  Jan often does that kind of thing.
         The Tornado Red 16Vs are (by a huge margin) the most common -- you
shouldn't have too much trouble finding one.  What do you want to spend?  I
know of a 20-something thousand mile Tornado red 16V in Connellsville that
is literally in showroom condition, is completely stock, and meets all of
your requirements. (I have to check to make sure that it's got a sunroof,
but I am 99.5% sure)  I'd be glad to talk to the guy to see if he's still
willing to sell (he teeters on the edge), and I'd meet you down
there.  (I'm in Greensburg).

Jason

At 02:53 PM 6/10/2003, Armand Engelbrecht wrote:
>Sorry for being so picky, but those are the specs on the last Scirocco that
>my parents owned while I was growing up. I loved that car and begged them to
>keep it for me as the dealer only gave them 4k on trade towards a new G60
>raddo. The g60 sucked and I swore I would get back my favorite rocco.
>
>Armand

1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1994 Golf 4dr VR6
1990 E30 325iT