My take - Cincy 2k3

--- Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
> At 02:26 PM 6/10/2003, Allyn wrote:
> > > It
> > > was also suggested to just not do any more video.  We'll
> > > see, it's up to you guys really!
> >
> >what??? no videos??? aww, c'mon, i've been putting together this kick-ass
> >time lapse vid of the twin being built. please tell me it isnt all-for-not.
>

> I'm all for videos again next year, but I'd rather not do them again.
> Regrettably we couldn't see Anson's video because his CD had become
> saturated with dew and was unreadable.
>
> I gathered 3.5GB of videos to show that night, and I heard a lot of
> laughing.  Then I heard a lot of complaints.  You all are a tough crowd to
> please...
> I pass on the torch to the next brave/insane soul to tackle the Scirocco
> masses. :-)

Jason... you do such a good job at orchestrating the video night.
Sometimes it doesn't all work as planned, but then you just move on to
the next set of clips.  I'm always impressed!

Anyhow, I hope you won't let the tough crowd keep you from doing it again!
I give ya a big thumbs up for all your efforts!!

Ben