My take - Cincy 2k3

I'd also like to compliment your vids. Really funny stuff, lots of cool Top Gear stuff (I can't wait to watch that show, when/what channel is it on?). I also thought you did a great job running the vids, you showed just enough of each one. Don't listen to the complainers, they could have gone back to their hotel and watched their free HBO if they wanted to.

Dan

Jason... you do such a good job at orchestrating the video night.
Sometimes it doesn't all work as planned, but then you just move on to
the next set of clips. I'm always impressed!

Anyhow, I hope you won't let the tough crowd keep you from doing it again!
I give ya a big thumbs up for all your efforts!!

Ben