My take - Cincy 2k3

--- Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
> At 02:26 PM 6/10/2003, Allyn wrote:
> > > It
> > > was also suggested to just not do any more video.
> We'll
> > > see, it's up to you guys really!
> >
> >what??? no videos??? aww, c'mon, i've been putting
> together this kick-ass
> >time lapse vid of the twin being built. please tell me
> it isnt all-for-not.
>

> I'm all for videos again next year, but I'd rather not do
> them again.

Understandably.  Although I just can't see watching car
videos NOT provided by you.  It's tradition, even when not
at Cincy.  :p

I guess this means I really am going to have to get a
laptop now 'eh?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."