Al's cincy 2k+4 'thank you'

--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
>..Try and see
> that happen at some old corvette meet, where a bunch of old fogeys are
> stingy with their thousand-dollar trannies.

bzzzt...make that EIGHT thousand dollar trannies.  I know, I saw one.

Oh, and about the other stuff, donna worry about it, it was good having you.  Even if it was just
"Good night, Al, I'm going up to bed now" and then 6 hours later, "Hey Al, wake up it's time to
go!"

Seriously, good to see ya...we'll get first place next year!

Ron