my cincy pics

No fancy thumbnails...but at least I resized em for ya...here ya go...I didn't take enough pics at ALL!

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/Cincy2k3/

256k upload from my home server, so understand if its a bit slow as you all hit the site...plus Allyn is downloading the hi-res versions at the moment.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg