My take - Cincy 2k3

> The last Scirocco has left.  I am all alone.  I feel so
> empty now.  :p

i feel your pain

> tech procedures did ensue, with the highlight (IMHO) being
> Ron's tranny teardown.

agreed, also, wagner uploaded the video to me last night, i have to make it
(much) smaller, and then i will post it for all.

> Plus, we didn't use all the cars - in hindsight we could
> have crowded the cars forming the circle in closer together
> to use more of what was available.  I'm sorry to all those
> whose cars didn't make it.  Next year.....

...when we make the entire 'fukngrvn' guy!!! muahahaha

> Dinner was served shortly thereafter.  A HUGE thanks goes
> out to Chuck & the Texas crew for bringing the brisket, and
> to Ellen & Katie et al for taking care of the rest of the
> food preparation.  You guys did a fantastic job!

yes, most excellent food!

> It
> was also suggested to just not do any more video.  We'll
> see, it's up to you guys really!

what??? no videos??? aww, c'mon, i've been putting together this kick-ass
time lapse vid of the twin being built. please tell me it isnt all-for-not.

> The highlight of Sunday was the road rally.  Andy Porter &
> his son Alex came in right on the dot at 43 minutes,
> followed by Allyn & Ron in the Reiger.

aww yeea. we would have taken first, but... o well, i'll just blame ron and
feel better about myself :)
(j/k ron)

> small gift certificates to Virtual World Parts as
> prizes - sound good?

mmm, potterman, candy, t-shirts

> A big thanks goes out to everyone who turned a wrench on my
> 16v.  I had intended to get the 2.0 done beforehand but I
> didn't have time.

sorry i couldnt work on it for longer. i was just getting into it as beavis
(anson) walks up and goes "come on, yea, yea, parking lot, slides, rieger,
yea, yea". i had fully intended on throwing the whole thing back together
that night (i was 'in the mood' for some reason), but oh well. at least i
loostened up that power steering belt, you coulda played music on that
thing.

> IS IT TIME FOR CINCY 2K4 YET??!??!??!

i've already started the countdown, my friend.
Al