shift points for older engines]

<snip>
could somebody tell me what effects advancing/retarding the timing on the
engine and performence of the car, I have an idea but only what I've guessed
for myself, nobody's ever explained it really, lol
<snip>

I second this question. Could somebody please explain it?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)