Megasquirt: group buy / assemble ?

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 00:19, Brian McGarvey wrote:
> That would be correct. Im offering to assemble. for a freebie.
> brian
> we might even spin our own ie. a version of the AVR megasquirt for that
> extra capability some of you nitrous ppl might want. and with real
> connectors and FI drivers..
> brian

The feature that I would like to see implemented would be a full
throttle shift feature ala. Racelogic's (www.racelogic.co.uk) traction
control system. They put a switch on the clutch pedal and automatically
engage a lower rev limiter when you hit the clutch for WOT shifts. You
can leave your right foot firmly planted on the gas. Racelogic claims
you can save .1 seconds/shift.I think it'd be cool, anyway.

-Zach