cincy and linkages

First things first,  I have a g60 longblock that needs to be sold at
cincy.  Julie, if you are still interested email me.
	And now for the linkages.

	I'm going to do it a little differently this year.  If you want a linkage
now I gotta know.  I'll be selling them for a $100 a set-up.  No core
charge cause I'll modify your linkage on-site.  I need to know how many
set-ups to bring, that way I can get myself set up to be able to do
it.  I'll modify all day long if I have to.

	So, email me off list with linkage in the subject line.  And let me know
if you'll be wanting one for cincy.

Scott Rose
88 "red" 16v(blown gasket)
Import R Solid shift linkages