540i vs Mk1

Yes, I was defintely holding him up after he got in behind me...
but the race down the hill to the truck that was blocking his path
sure was a good one... once he was behind me I was nearly topped
out anyhow, but the 540 had no where to go but stick to my rear
bumper...  hehe... once we cleared the traffic he then showed me
his superior top speed... that was when I smiled and thought how
amazing that car would be to have as a daily driver!  ;)

Ben