Megasquirt: group buy / assemble ?

I'm just collecting parts to put megasquirt on my 1.7.  I've got a digi 1
fuel rail and injectors, I'm assuming these will work.  I'm pulling the
injector cups out of a gti 1.8 this weekend. I've got an aftermarket
universal FPR.  Got an ox sensor that will hopefully thread into my TT
downpipe.   So I guess I'm pretty much equipped, I just need the actual
squirt box.  I'm installing this in anticipation of a X-flow swap once my
motor keels over.   I am understanding that with the megasquirt you don't
need any kind of airflow sensor.  Just a vaccum line into the box right?
So I can get rid of the whole fuel distributor/airbox right?   one moment
pls....

YYEEEEEHHHHAAAAA!

Vince