Assemble MegaSquirt

--------------E6ACA5776CCBAAE5414EE88D

This has caught my attention.  I like the whole idea of a useful and
economical fuel controller. My HKS AIC4 is great but i really need a
dyno to properly tune it, so will likely sell it soon.
Anyway, Brian, could you go into more detail about your idea with
building the MS for people?  I am curious of your expertise with
electronics, and what makes you willing to build thse things for
people.  Do you also have the ability to make the case, too?

I'm sure there's plenty of people who would give you the business, if it
all works out.

Cheers,
Gary

>From: Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org>
>To: madsci@rf.org
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org,GRM Skateboard Racing -- Allyn
><amalventano@sc.rr.com>,Brian Haygood <haygood@myway.com>,Rick
Alexander
><ralexander03@snet.net>,Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>,"Scott F.
Williams"
><sfwilliams@comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: Megasquirt: group buy / assemble ?
>Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:19:04 -0400 (EDT)
>
>That would be correct. Im offering to assemble. for a freebie.
>brian
>we might even spin our own ie. a version of the AVR megasquirt for that

>extra capability some of you nitrous ppl might want. and with real
>connectors and FI drivers..
>brian
>
>On Tue, 14 Apr 2003, Madsci wrote:
>
> > So, wait.. Are you offering to assemble these, or at least help
assemble
> > them, in exchange for a freebie for the GRM car? Or am I way off?
I'd
> > definitely be interested if there's enough of a response. I was
planning
> > on putting one on my BMW this summer, since all the required sensors
and
> > plumbing are already there, and then seeing about doing the scirocco

> > based on the experience with the BMW.Anyway, count me in for at
least
> > one, maybe two, if this works out.

--------------E6ACA5776CCBAAE5414EE88D

begin:vcard
n:;Gary Forman
tel;work:541.334.8485
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:World Cyclist
adr:;;;Eugene;OR;;
version:2.1
email;internet:worldcyclist@earthlink.net
fn:Please include previous messages for easy reference. Thanks.
end:vcard

--------------E6ACA5776CCBAAE5414EE88D--