Megasquirt: group buy / assemble ?

So, wait.. Are you offering to assemble these, or at least help assemble
them, in exchange for a freebie for the GRM car? Or am I way off? I'd
definitely be interested if there's enough of a response. I was planning
on putting one on my BMW this summer, since all the required sensors and
plumbing are already there, and then seeing about doing the scirocco
based on the experience with the BMW.Anyway, count me in for at least
one, maybe two, if this works out.

-Zach