My own 2 stupid questions (tires and trannies)

Okay,two things:
1. Tires. I have a new set of used rims with two dead tires. I plan to bu=
y two
new tires to match the non dead pair (Dunlop SP8000, 195/55 ZR 14), so th=
newer ones go on the back, correct??? Don't tell me to buy four, I just b=
ought
17's for the DD and there is only so much money in the Bank of Mastercard=
=2E And
what inflation do you folks run, for normal street use.
2. Trannies. For those with the 3.94 final drive, who have switched to a
different fifth gear, what did you go to and are you still going deaf? Mi=
ne's
bad stock (Dynomax is declining), and not going to improve with the new R=
&P.
So LMK what you all did gear wise, dynomat is also on the shopping list. =
 =

3. Well, okay, three things, I threw caution to the wind and went for a l=
ong
drive today (like 4 hours)  despite some possible leakages. Anyway, I'm g=
lad
spring is finally here, and thanks to all of you who have contributed par=
ts
and advice, what a great car. Can't drive it without thinking of all the
support this list provides (and an occasional thought about the OPP). Goi=
ng to
cry now, I'm so happy.....