My own 2 stupid questions (tires and trannies)

  1. Since winter is over, you may be able to get away with unevenly
worn tires, if you do not drive too agressively. And I think the new
tires will be better in the front, since this is where they will do more
work.

  I use the inflation indicated on the door sticker.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v