Emission Spec Poll - What are your CO/HC Limits

I just found my PA vehicle inspection report for
my '79 16V with a TT race DP.
With all the emission posts, it got me wondering how
much the state emission limits change from state to
state.

What are the limits by state, is there a web site
that covers it? I know different years have
different limits and sometimes different tests, but
what are the CA emission limits for say a '79 16V
Scirocco ('88 PL engine)?

My '79 16V's (at idle) CO% was .52 % and the limit
for a '79 Scirocco in PA is 4.00% and the HC ppm was
143 with  the limit of 400 parts per million.

Not bad for 200K+ miles...

If you have a recent emission test, how about
posting the location and the specs.

Thanks!

Peter - Bear Delaware 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '83 & '84 GTI