Emission Spec Poll - What are your CO/HC Limits

--=======7E1F4178=======

At 09:50 PM 3/30/02 -0500, The Scirocco wrote:

>I just found my PA vehicle inspection report for
>my '79 16V with a TT race DP.
>With all the emission posts, it got me wondering how
>much the state emission limits change from state to
>state.
>
>What are the limits by state, is there a web site
>that covers it? I know different years have
>different limits and sometimes different tests, but
>what are the CA emission limits for say a '79 16V
>Scirocco ('88 PL engine)?
>

>Thanks!

Well can't speak for southern Maine, but the northern half
has no emissions testing what so ever.  And we like it that
way. BTW the southern part was supposed to get it, built
testing centers and then something happened and I *think*
they scrapped the whole plan, but Tony or John L would
know this.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.