From: Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 9:03 PM
Subject: My own 2 stupid questions (tires and trannies)

Okay,two things:
1. Tires. I have a new set of used rims with two dead tires. I plan to buy
two
new tires to match the non dead pair (Dunlop SP8000, 195/55 ZR 14), so the
newer ones go on the back, correct??? Don't tell me to buy four, I just
bought
17's for the DD and there is only so much money in the Bank of Mastercard.
And
what inflation do you folks run, for normal street use.
2. Trannies. For those with the 3.94 final drive, who have switched to a
different fifth gear, what did you go to and are you still going deaf?
Mine's
bad stock (Dynomax is declining), and not going to improve with the new R&P.
So LMK what you all did gear wise, dynomat is also on the shopping list.
3. Well, okay, three things, I threw caution to the wind and went for a long
drive today (like 4 hours)  despite some possible leakages. Anyway, I'm glad
spring is finally here, and thanks to all of you who have contributed parts
and advice, what a great car. Can't drive it without thinking of all the
support this list provides (and an occasional thought about the OPP). Going
cry now, I'm so happy.....