My own 2 stupid questions (tires and trannies)

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> the newer ones go on the back, correct???

No, I put the new ones on the front.  FWIW, and opinions are
like...well, you know...I'd figger about 28 or 30 front, 26 rear...

> 2. Trannies. For those with the 3.94 final drive, who have switched
> to a
> different fifth gear, what did you go to and are you still going
> deaf?

I have a 0.80 5th in my 4k and love it....others go stiffer, but I like
what I have, I still have punch in 5th at say 65 or 70.

AFA going deaf, WHAT?

:)

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.