Subaru? Dead horse rides again!!!!

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:16:53 -0600 Mike VanAmburgh <E30@iLand.net>
writes:

>I don't think you're understanding the whole point to this.  You buy a
>WRX, Subaru gives you membership to the SCCA for one year.  As an
>enthusiast, wouldn't that give you the feeling that Subaru realizes
>your
>desires as an enthusiast and they want you to have fun with their
>products?  They are realizing there are people out there who actually
>want to do more than just drive from Point A to Point B.

AND to add to this.
Take you new 2002 24V VR6 4 Motion GTi tothe autox course. Run it. Then
take itto the dealer for a warranty item and TELL THEM you autox'd the
car. They will tell you your warranty is VOID and hang it in your
bunghole.

Do the same thing with a Subaru? No problems. They encourage you to
Autox! How cool is that? Aftermarket parts? No problem! Lower the GTi,
Warranty VOID.

Subaru (and other brands) promote motorsports with their cars. VWOA,
doesnt.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.