Subaru?

> How does Subaru give support to enthusiasts?  Just curious
> Erik L

Free one-year SCCA membership for WRX owners, contingency money at
ProSolo and National autocross events and simply making it possible for
us to own cool cars such as the WRX.  I just about fell over in my chair
when VW announced they are bringing over the 24V VR6 with 6 speed, but
where's the AWD??  Give us an enthusiast car, VW!

Mike