Subaru? Dead horse rides again!!!!

Your right, it is a cool thing that Subaru offers this with their cars bu=
don't you think that there is a string attached SOMEWHERE?  There has got=
be.  As far as VW is concerned, yeah it would be cool if they offered the
same thing but I don't think it is their agenda right now.  As far as
lowering VWs and the warranty being void, your wrong.  Dealerships offer =
the
lowering springs through their parts department and install the parts at =
the
dealership so that the warrantees aren't void.  Might want to check into
this but this is the last I heard about the lowering debate.

I do see your point overall though Shawn.  I, too, wish VWOA would either
step up to the plate and take some risks and invest in motorsports (other
than big banners) or just get the heck out of Dodge and let VAG deal with
the U.S.  I still do believe that in the scope of big business, the publi=
c's
best interest is what the company will follow.  And since I see more and
more hopped up VWs downtown on a Saturday night, it seems that VW will ha=
ve
to step up and back us enthusiasts up with an awesome factory screamin'
machine and an F1 car!!  That would be cool eh?  It's nice to play the
optimist once in a while!

Dave