HP at which a 4k is too low gearing?

hi all,

I am thinking of swapping out my AGB for a 4k.

At what horsepower rating does the 4k become too low of gearing?

150 WHP? 175 WHP? 200 WHP?

I am staying NA but have big plans & hope to have 150-170 WHP by the end
of this year. can you say "built 9a with Jenvey?" I thought that you
could. I have the 9a, programmable EFI (in the mail next week) cams, head
studs, to buy: valve springs, arp rod bolts, balancing & a whole mess of
other stuff.

thanks,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org