Its been a while, so here's the big update (long)

Hey guys (and girls)

You guys have no idea how many posts I have kept for
future reference

certain paints to buy and not to buy, tricks of the
trade, recommendation of tires, sizes....etc

you know what i mean.

I've done a few things since my last post:

New System
Pioneer Head unit w/ separate Subwoofer controls
Pioneer 4X6's all around
Q-Logic Bandpass Box (DAMN I HAVE NO TRUNK!!, O WELL,
I can still fit 2 30 racks!)
2 Pioneer 10 in subs
Kenwood 7 series Amp 150X2 @4 ohms? (i forget the
specifics)

Viper Alarm (10-15% insurance discount yay!)

Fuel Enrichment Module (thanks Josh W.)
Upper stress bar (thanks again Josh W.)

I also (all by myself) replaced my bumpers that I
painted black from the 8v that josh and I picked up
for $400.  They came out real nice but I'm still
planning on eurobumpers.

The installation was so much easier than the removal.

I broke a few brackets or whateva you call'ems.  The
Bentley didn't help out that much.

For the removal of the Old chipped red from bumper, I
used an interesting tool, A SAW.  Yes a saw;you know
the one that you cut down branches with.  It was kind
of interesting but I needed the bumper holders in the
best condition that I could get.  2 weeks ago we had 2
straight 55 degree days.  It took 4 hours on the first
day and 2.5 on the second.  I painted them a
semi-gloss black.  It makes the car look so much
better.

Yesterday, at the Hanscom AFB autohobby shop. A friend
and I replace my OEM shocks and springs with Bilstien
shocks and H&R springs.  It feels like a BRAND NEW
CAR.  I got it aligned a Sears right after.  While we
had the winter wheels off we did pads also.

Next on the list is an exhaust and a new fiberglass
hood from Eurospeed.  Mine is still a lil bent from
the accident.

That is about it for now.  I just got a new Digi
camera so you guys will see soon enough what My roc
and Josh W.'s roc looks like.

ttyl
Mickey C