5spd tranny geared wierd ('84 )

On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:20:40 -0800 Randy B <sirocco@telocity.com> writes:
>I'd love to attend on of your local AutoX's.

Everyones invited!
Next autox is... this sunday! If I were you and gonna drive that far
down, id just wait til March and do Pahrumph. Much more seat time than a
3 run autox.

>I am sure you could give me some valuable pointers on handling and
>car=20
>setup/control (I tend to drive a "little" over the edge most of the
>time).

Ive NEVER seen an example of that! :)
I might could show you a thing or two. Maybe not, your a pretty good
driver.

>When is the Pahrumph School?

Last weekend of March.

>I there an AutoX coming up in the next couple months in your area that
>you might have some time to school me little at.
>If you have a couch for me to crash on, I'll take a couple days off to
>come down...I'll even help pit for you :^).

Dude, ive got a whole spare room. Come on down, I need a tire changing
bitch! Those 17's are heavy man! :)
Next autox is March 3rd following the feb 10th event.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.