5spd tranny geared wierd ('84 )

Yeah, this sunday would be too soon for me :(
I will definitely be down for the Pahrumph event, might even try to make it=
=20
down for an earlier event if I can.
I assume I will be in some weird class against go-carts and formula cars=20
with my 1.9L, slotted 10.1's and such or can I just cheat in FSP since I=20
won't be going for points?
Craig, you up for this one????? Others??
Hell we should just make it a So Cal GTG?
I call dibs on the spare room tho :^)

Thanks for the offer Shawn I'll definitely make it down.
LOL example of my driving....ummmm what example?!?!...boy those Revo's are=
=20
strong!! 8^D

Randy
"not so professional Dunlop tire tester"