5spd tranny geared wierd ('84 )

I'd love to attend on of your local AutoX's.
I am sure you could give me some valuable pointers on handling and car=20
setup/control (I tend to drive a "little" over the edge most of the time).
When is the Pahrumph School?
I there an AutoX coming up in the next couple months in your area that you=
=20
might have some time to school me little at.
If you have a couch for me to crash on, I'll take a couple days off to come=
=20
down...I'll even help pit for you :^).

Randy