5spd tranny geared wierd ('84 )

Randy,  there's a San Diego event this month!
Shawn, there ya' go....
:)

Larry   sandiego16V
Subject: Re: 5spd tranny geared wierd ('84 )

I'd love to attend on of your local AutoX's.
I am sure you could give me some valuable pointers on handling and car
setup/control (I tend to drive a "little" over the edge most of the time).
When is the Pahrumph School?
I there an AutoX coming up in the next couple months in your area that you
might have some time to school me little at.
If you have a couch for me to crash on, I'll take a couple days off to come
down...I'll even help pit for you :^).

Randy

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!