Scirocco world / Scirocco updates

    Umm, i think we were a tad hard on this guy, combined with him taking it the wrong way. Heck,
even i jumped on the bandwagon initially, but i'm begining to have a change of heart. Dirk, Brett,
fellow rocco listers, why dont we want our scirocco pics spread around? I would think its okay as
long as the pic source is mentioned on the site (i.e. courtesy 'Scirocco.org', 'courtesy Dirk
Schneider', etc.). After all, we're trying to keep a dying breed of cars alive here :).

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (shell donor ready to rock, still planning, rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)