round lights in my Mk2

> D'oh! I had an '83 GTV6 for a while and *everybody* thought it was a frickin
> Accord...except my mechanic who loved me.

Side note, I dig the looks of the GTV6, especially the hood bulge.  And
they handle damn well...on my list of want to own a really nice one one
day.

Second Side Note, GTV6 body designed by the same man as the Mk1 Rocco,
Rabbit, Lotus Esprit, etc: Giugario

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox