OT:Was: addictted to roccos- now Christmas gifts for the addict

"L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

I'll send a NIB 55/60w H4 bulb to the person who can identify the most  e=
rrors
in the subject line.
(hey, it's awfully slow on the list this weekend....okay?)
:)

Larry
  =

Okay, I'm changing the heading and upping the prize, I'll offer a free se=
t of
rare "Canadian spec" 16V bumpers, in rare Arctic blue metallic, these are=
 not
just any bumpers mind you, but rare "previously experienced" ones, so you=
 know
they can withstand salt and gentle bumping without any further damage. Th=
lucky winner will have to pick them up. (If you can lift them, LOL)

The new topic? It's the traditional one:
What is your 'rocco getting for Christmas, (or what addiction related ite=
ms
did you ask Santa for?)
I'll start - mine already got a new fuel pump. It deserves a lump of coal=
, bad
little car. (not really, it's been a great year). It'll get a new garage =
in
the spring. =

As for errors in the subject line, doesn't addiction infer physiological
dependance? Perhaps : obsession/compulsion/parenthood? is closer...

Then there's Daun, he's in a TOTALLY different category. (As if we didn't=

already know that!) Wonder how long his "gifts for Scirocco's list" is, w=
ith
27 (28?), maybe they draw names. =

(*PC disclaimer: This message could have the word "Christmas" replaced fo=
r the
word "holiday" for those of different faiths, and insert "Mastercard/Payp=
al"
in place of "Santa"....don't want to leave anyone out!)

Cathy, on Christmas overload. Drop in for cookies....