OT:Was: addictted to roccos- now Christmas gifts for the addict

Well,
My 88 16v just got a new (black) hood and the core support re-arranged. I=
=20
have managed to place the euro light bracket put back into it without=20
having to bend them. New springs, brakes, bushings, and tires are in it's=
=20
future. On the next warm day on a weekend the black hood is getting a=20
fresh coat of krylon to make it white.

Brian.
2.0L topless bunny ... dead battery.
88 16v under reconstruction..=20
84 0v now has a white hood. (gotta go get a can of black spray paint)
90 90q20v... damn forgot to tighten the fan belt.... squeeaall.