OT:Was: addictted to roccos- now Christmas gifts for the addict

My Scirocco is going to get most of its problems fixed
since my parents told me this would be my Christmas
present.  I would get a complete exhaust, a tuneup,
and get my E-brake working again.  Probably my brakes
also, but I haven't told them about my tire shredding
yet so I am going to stay hum about that until they
bring it up.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco