spin recovery

Your right about the obsolete techniques driver's ed
taught us. In Minnesota I have plenty of chances of
driving on ice, and as I do, I see people with ABS who
still pump their brakes. The other day this guy, in a
fwd car, was giving some advice to my wife which would
only work for a rwd car. No wonder I get spooked while
I drive out there...

=====