OT Christmas gifts for the addict

>What is your 'rocco getting for Christmas, (or what addiction related items
did you ask Santa for?)<

Rolling Roc has been incredibly reliable since it did it's SMS back in early
August (damn that's the kiss of death!). Anyway, there are a few things here
to be put in. Crack free dash, dash lights and O2 sensor. So for Christmas
Rolling roc is going to get these things installed.

The G60 project has had a lot of money and time spent on it lately. I'll
just keep my nose to that grind stone for Christmas. I did ask Mrs. Clause
for the Corky Bell book "Supercharger" but that is for me.

All the rest are stashed away for the winter and loose out on Christmas.

Lights and more space are always in order for the garage.

That's the end of the Christmas list here. No, wait a minute, I wish NOT to
get infected with AIDS (Auto Induced Divorce Syndrome).

Rick Alexander
NEVER to produce a comprehensive list of the stable or risk AIDS.