OT: spin recovery

On ice any sort of wheel torque change will throw you around. I personally
know this I whipped my dad's 1/2 ton chevy into the ditch when I shifted
once. (Lucky for the snowdrift or I would have been on my top.) ON Ice there
isnt much you can do.

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)